Tastefully remodeled home with no carpet! Very open kitchen/living/family areas. Large windows let in tons of natural light. Laundry room has 2 built in counter height desks & lots of storage & room for a fridge & sink! This space is great to use as a home office or even kids' homework spot - overall great multipurpose. Live in fabulous pocket neighborhood that is private/hidden and yet also provides easy access to Mopac, shopping and schools. Pics are from previous lease, paint colors inside are neutral but vary slightly from pics; laundry now tile floors and recent new fence in backyard. Owner is a licensed Texas Real Estate Agent.
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Separate Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, Multiple Dining Areas, MainLevelPrimary, No Interior Steps, Recess
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Sloped Down, Many Trees, Automatic Sprinklers, Sprinklers In Ground, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:1650
Type & Style
- Property type:Rental
- Year built:1956
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Available, High Speed Internet Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Beverly Hills Sec 02
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Highland Park
- Middle School:Lamar (Austin ISD)
- High School:McCallum
- Original List Price:$3, 600
- Days on Market (Cumulative):42
- Buying Agency Compensation:30.000
- MLS #:3559159
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-14 23:17:46 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Erin Dunnigan (#640327), Phone: (512) 213-0213
Listing Office: Team Price Real Estate (#5559)
Metrics in Austin
Here are the latest metrics for this city.