Location, location, location! A charming home in the highly sought-after Highland Park neighborhood that's been fully remodeled. This gem has numerous upgrades with the highest quality and craftsmanship. In the kitchen, you'll find stainless steel appliances w/a gas stove, custom shaker cabinets, and stylish, contemporary tile. New paint & decor add plenty of character to this home filled with w/natural light and beautiful hardwoods. Easy Mopac/loop 1 access.
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Crown Molding, French Doors Atrium Doors, High Speed Internet, Multiple Living Areas, MainLevelPrimary, Walk In Cl
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- View:City, Neighborhood
- Lot description:Back Yard, Corner Lot, Trees Medium Size
- Exterior materials:Private Yard
- Square Feet:1536
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1949
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Connected, FiberOpticAvailable, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Conn
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Highland Park
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Highland Park
- Middle School:Lamar (Austin ISD)
- High School:McCallum
- Original List Price:$765, 500
- Days on Market (Cumulative):6
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Taxes annual:$11, 303
- MLS #:2441373
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-18 23:00:26 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Eric Davis (#683830), Phone: (940) 343-5113
Listing Office: White Rock Realty (#700914)
Metrics in Austin
Here are the latest metrics for this city.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!