Lots of updates and upgrades done over the last few weeks! Gorgeously remodeled one-story home in Allandale close to great dining, shopping and entertainment including Bartletts, Jack Allens and The Peached Tortilla! Only 6 miles to The Domain (upscale dining and shopping and movie theatre); 4 miles to Q2 soccer stadium; and 8 miles to Downtown Austin! Three bedroom, 2 bath plus office, freshly painted with Luxury Vinyl plank flooring throughout. Sleek, modern kitchen features Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, center island and ceiling-height cabinets. Primary bathroom with large, walk-in shower and upgraded countertops. Sliding glass doors leas to spacious back yard with majestic trees.
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fans, Chandelier, Double Vanity, French Doors Atrium Doors, Kitchen Island, MainLevelPrimary, Open Floorp
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Back Yard, Front Yard, Many Trees, Trees Large Size
- Exterior materials:Private Yard
- Square Feet:1691
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1963
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Gullett
- Middle School:Lamar (Austin ISD)
- High School:McCallum
- Original List Price:$795, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):6
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Taxes annual:$19, 002
- MLS #:8876522
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-18 21:35:59 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Matt Holm (#585248), Phone: (512) 575-3644
Listing Office: Compass RE Texas, LLC (#700459)
Metrics in Austin
Here are the latest metrics for this city.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!