AMAZING LOCATION! Historic Clarksville neighborhood. Minutes to downtown Austin. Walk to restaurants, grocery, plant nursery, pharmacy, and parks. Large office with amazing built in shelves and desk, separate living, dining, kitchen, full bath and bedroom, laundry all downstairs. 2 fireplaces. Charming copper ceiling in dining and kitchen area. Enjoy your evenings sitting in porch swing out front or on the screened in back patio that over looks a large and private back porch. Back house on the property not for rent and completely private from the front house. All new appliances in the kitchen. Full sized washer and dryer in laundry room.
- Interior:Bookcases, Builtin Features, Ceiling Fans, Chandelier, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Interior Steps, Recessed Lighting, Soaki
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Lot description:Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Automatic Sprinklers, Trees Large Size, Trees Small Size
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Lighting, Private Yard
- Square Feet:2085
Type & Style
- Property type:Rental
- Year built:1919
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sewer Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Clarksville / Division Z
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Mathews
- Middle School:O Henry
- High School:Austin
- Original List Price:$6, 900
- Days on Market (Cumulative):85
- Buying Agency Compensation:30.000
- MLS #:7247916
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-14 23:19:58 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Erin Dunnigan (#640327), Phone: (512) 213-0213
Listing Office: Team Price Real Estate (#5559)
Metrics in Austin
Here are the latest metrics for this city.