Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fans, French Doors Atrium Doors, MainLevelPrimary, Open Floorplan, Quartz Counters, Recessed Lighting, Wa
- Lot description:Landscaped, Near Public Transit, Trees Large Size
- Square Feet:761
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1978
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, FiberOpticAvailable, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Dawson
- Middle School:Lively
- High School:Travis
- Subdivision:Loft Condo
- Hoa fees:230
- Original List Price:$339, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3.000
- Annual taxes:$4, 576
- Days on Market (Cumulative):10
- MLS #:3489803
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-01-25 15:17:46 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Sharon Murray (#499260)
Listing Office: Realty Austin (#3788)
Metrics in Austin
Here are the latest metrics for this city.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!